Saturday, October 8, 2016

Update


I notice I seem to blog once a month. Since my online class has ended, I am going to try to find some time on Saturdays to write.

I don't have anything special going on, but life continues as it should. Work rolls along, Mom's ok, the critters are ok, husband's back is doing better.

I've grown very sick of the election process. I've lost respect for many people because of their views. People I genuinely like do not seem to understand several things. One that a government is not a company, so a businessman is not a good choice. Two, having been born rich does not make for a self made man. Three, six bankruptcies and stiffing people who have done work for you are not honorable values. I won't go on, but I just can't with some people.

My ethics class ended, and I enjoyed it a great deal. I was not always thrilled with my classmates; many of them are weak critical readers. However, I did enjoy the exchanges. I wrote a research paper about women and libertarianism. Overall, I liked the class a great deal.

The weather has finally changed for the cooler, and today is a beautiful day. Hopefully, I'll get out some and enjoy it.

Have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment